As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Women in Tech Travel and Conference Grants to attend the JSConf EU 2014 conference.
We are offering 5 grants, which include:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs (to be paid after the conference)
To be eligible for a grant, the candidate must:
- Be a woman working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background
- Demonstrated leadership in the workplace or in school
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
How To Apply
To apply, submit this form by the August 17th deadline.
To find out more about this Google program, please visit the website.